Request for Application (RFA) Release Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
Grant Identification No.: DMPED – FY22- GSRSBA
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM (EST)
The Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED) invites the submission of proposals for the Great Streets Retail Small Business Assessment. DMPED will award up to a maximum of $300,000.00 to a qualified consultant to assess the Great Streets program’s geographic boundaries and program parameters using quantitative and qualitative evidence and produce a report explaining the findings and recommendations to improve program efficacy.
To be considered for funding, applicants must apply online at the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development GrantVantage Online Application Portal.
For the application process, applicants will submit proposals using the online grant management system at: GrantVantage - Application Process.
- Applications will be submitted online through the GrantVantage system. Applicants will be required to follow a series of steps to submit their application: Applicant Instructions for GrantVantage
- Create an Applicant Profile
- Answer applicant questions
- Applicants will send technical support questions to GrantVantage at [email protected]grantvantage.com. Technical assistance will be available during business hours 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST.
- For questions about the grant content, applicants will submit questions to [email protected].